Monday, November 7, 2011

Select Zumbawear Available!

$18 - Small/Medium Feel the Music T-Shirt (1 available)
(I own this same shirt and size. It fits loose.)
$18 - S/M Made With Love V Neck Lagoon (Blue) (1 available)
(This fits a bit more like a fashion top than a t-shirt.) 
$18 - S/M Made With Love V Neck Lollipop (Pink) (2 available)
(This fits a bit more like a fashion top than a t-shirt.) 
$25 - Large Blue Headliner Top (1 available)
(This fits to fall off one shoulder. Great for warming up...or cooling down....or lounging around.)
$35 - Medium Zumba Classic Cargo Pants Aqua (1 available)
(I don't think you understand Zumba cargos until you try them. I suggest you do.)
$20 - S/M Pink Wonder Halter Top (1 available)
(This is the same size I wear, again this top fits a bit loose.)


$20 - S/M Black Wonder Halter Top (1 available)
(This is the same size I wear, again this top fits a bit loose.)




And...I think that's it! Sorry there aren't a ton of sizes or options, so let me know if there's something you want. Also feel free to check out Zumba.com or my recommendation of Zumbafashion.com to look at what else is available. Let me know if you want to order something specific! (Hey, Christmas is coming up...think about it!)






No comments:

Post a Comment